Net Control 2 Classroom - the classroom management software (CMS) for Windows and macOS, for use in local wired and wireless networks. For effective learning, collaboration between the teacher and students in computer classes. Provides access to various monitoring, teaching, testing and polling features.
Net Control 2 Classroom:
Includes more than 150 various teaching, communication, controlling and monitoring features combined in a user-friendly and easy-to-use user interface. The software was specially designed for schools, libraries, colleges and other educational organizations. May be used in large or small classrooms. Translated to more than 10 languages. Used in thousands locations worldwide on hundreds of thousands computers.
This edition provides the most flexible licensing conditions. Teacher and student computers are licensed separately, without any limitations
on the number of controlled computers.
Alternatively, we offer Unlimited Site and School District licenses, which may significantly reduce the per-machine cost, when used in large organizations. All our licenses are permanent (for the purchased version of the software) and do not require any recurring fees.
Net Control ² Classroom is intended for any size networks, but suits better for the environment where each student computer is controlled by up to 10 teachers. Teachers can work with multiple classrooms (groups). Supports automatic deployment with Group Policies. Does not require a domain network or a server. Available for Windows and macOS.
THE MAIN FEATURES
WHY NET CONTROL 2 CLASSROOM
- Net Control 2 Classroom class management system is intended for automation of typical teacher tasks in computer classrooms, to facilitate the educational process, make the process more effective and lessons more interesting.
- Miscellaneous lesson preparation and completion routines such as turning computers on and off, sending various learning materials, collecting files back, running work applications, may be done just from the teacher's seat, in several mouse clicks.
- In the course of the lesson, the teacher can use modern, visual and effective teaching tools: the screen sharing, Virtual Whiteboard, use audio- and video communication features.
- Restrictions and monitoring tools and features can help the teacher to maintain discipline in the class and to increase attention to the subject.
- Includes more than 150 teaching, controlling and monitoring features, combined in a user friendly and intuitive interface. All components of the program support high-resolution monitors (4K), making the image more sharp and clear.
- Due to its scalable architecture, the software can be used in classrooms of any size, as well as the teacher can work with unlimited number of classrooms (groups) in the network. But with this edition, it is assumed that each student computer should connect a limited number (5-10) of teacher computers. For 1:1 (BYOD) environments, for the situations where students can move from one classroom to another and connect multiple different teachers, belong to multiple different groups, we recommend Net Control 2 Professional edition instead, as a special version for large networks and complex environments.
- Net Control 2 Classroom can be used with all modern Microsoft Windows versions, including Windows 11 and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit); Apple macOS / OS X 10.8-12 (Mountain Lion - Monterey). Supports thin and terminal clients, virtual machines.
- We offer one of the most competitive pricing in the industry, starting from $5.00 per a student computer license, and up to $3290.00 for an unlimited site license, without subscriptions or recurrent fees.
- All licenses are permanent for the purchased version of the software, and include 24 months of free upgrades to any future versions.