We respect your privacy.
1. This Privacy Statement document relates to data about you and your interaction with our Services. "Personal Data" is information that can be used to identify you, directly or indirectly, in several cases, together with other information. Personal Data may include your full name, email address, phone number, precise location, device IDs, and certain cookie and network identifiers. We collect, use, and disclose Personal Data as outlined in this Privacy Statement, including to operate and improve our software and services; for advertising and marketing; and to provide you products and the services.
2. We will not send you any unsolicited information, except where you authorize us to do so. Any information you provide to us remain confidential.
3. We may collect and use the information as follows:
3.1. Cookies and IP addresses: We compile information on the IP addresses that connect our Website or particular web-services that are organized on our Web servers, including licensing and activation services, update services, error reporting and processing services. This information is used solely for the correct operation of the software and Website, improvement and support of customer services, and is never passed to third parties, except the cases exposed by this Privacy Statement. We may track your location determined by your IP address, a name of your Internet Services Provider, a type of the Operating System and your browser. We may keep track of the pages you visited by placing a small entry in a text file called a "cookie" on your hard drive. The cookie contains an identifying number that allows us to track the pages you've visited on our Website. We may use member access authorization to maintain the privacy of our internal web pages. Information voluntarily provided by you may help us tailor our Site to your needs and interests. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. Cookies can't read unrelated data of your hard drive. The help function on most browsers contains information on how to set your browser to notify you before accepting a cookie or to disable cookies entirely. However, if you don't accept cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of several features on our site, such as personal language settings, automatic logon to secure sections of our Website, live chat features.
3.2. Links: Our Web sites may contain links to external Web sites that are not within our control, including links to social networks, web storages, application stores, websites of our resellers, distributors or partners. If you decide to use any of these external links, you will be connected to a site not covered by our privacy policies. We recommend that you read their privacy statements, since they may differ from ours. This privacy statement applies only to information collected on our sites.
3.3. Forms and The Customer Area: Our Site uses contact and order forms to request information, products and services. Contact information from these forms is used to send requested information from us back to you, or to provide you a help in ordering of our software, products or services. We do not maintain a repository of this information after the initial information is sent. In addition, we offer The Customer Area Web service, using this web application registered users and owners of the software licenses can access their license information, download files and access documentation.
3.4. Registration Information: We will collect information that you provide to us for the product registration. This information may include only: your company name, full name of the person, who places the order, your address, e-mail, telephone and fax number of the organization. All the specified information remain confidential, and used solely for providing the post-sales support. Please note, in most cases your orders will be processed by third-party companies, our partners. We do not request and will not receive any information from our partners, excepting the information specified above. Particularly, any payment information (including your bank card information), specified on the order forms of our partners will not be disclosed to us.
3.5. Information obtained from the installable software products. We do not collect any information that is processed through our installable software products and applications, except the following cases: 1) in the process of the software activation we receive the following information that is required to perform activation and registration processes: your registration name (for example, a name of your organization or your personal name); your individual registration code; an irreversible hardware code calculated on a base of the hardware configuration of a computer or device, where the software is installed, the term "irreversible" means that we cannot discover the hardware configuration of your computer that was used to produce the code; an IP address of the computer or device, which has sent this activation request. 2) The software may check our Website or web-services for available updates, in the process of such requests we receive information about your IP address and may process this information as described in p. 3.1 of this document.
4. How we disclose the collected information.
We do not disclose the obtained or collected information to any third parties, except the following cases:
- To our resellers, distributors or partners, when orders in your region are processed through these resellers, distributors or partners, and you authorize us to prepare for you some pre- or post-sales related information, including quotes, invoices, offers etc., when this information should be prepared by, or on behalf of these third-parties.
- Some Website visitors' information as specified in p.3.1 of this document, may be passed and processed by third-party services for purposes of analytics and improvement of the services.
5. Legal basis for processing.
In some cases, we will ask for your consent so that we may process your Personal Data. However, in certain circumstances, applicable data protection laws allow us to process your Personal Data without needing to obtain your consent.
Therefore, separate consent is not required for the following cases:
- To perform our contractual obligations to you, including fulfilling your orders or purchases, contacting you in relation to any issues with your order or use of the software, in relation to the provision of the services, or where we need to provide your Personal Data to our service providers related to the provision of the services.
- To comply with laws, regulators, court orders, or other legal obligations, or pursuant to legal process.
6. Data retention.
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as long as you maintain an account or as otherwise necessary to provide you the Services. We will also retain your Personal Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Where we no longer need to process your Personal Data for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice, we will delete your Personal Data from our systems. Where permissible, we will also delete your Personal Data upon your request, as further described in this document.
7. Transfer and storage of Personal Data.
All Personal Data is stored on various servers in different locations, outside of the European Union. By using our Services and/or submitting your Personal Data, you agree to the transfer, storage, and/or processing of your Personal Data outside of the European Union.
8. Data access, modification and deletion rights.
In accordance with terms and conditions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR; EU Regulation 2016/679). Each user or organization has right to request us for:
- Determining a fact of the personal data processing;
- A place, purpose and categories of the personal data processing;
- Cancellation of the personal data processing, including the right to erasure;
- Deletion of all the personal data information stored or collected;
- Performing any other rights in accordance with the GDPR terms and conditions.
9. Other conditions.
9.1 Users Under 18 Years of Age: we do not knowingly collect Personal Data online from individuals under 18 years without parental consent. If you become aware that an individual under 18 years of age has provided us with Personal Data without parental consent, please contact us at http://ask.netcontrol2.com . If we become aware that an individual under 18 has provided us with Personal Data without parental consent, we will take steps to remove the data as permitted by law.
9.2. We may create de-identified or anonymous data from Personal Data by excluding data components (such as your name, email address or other information) that makes the data personally identifiable to you or through other means. Our use of anonymized data is not restricted by this Privacy Statement.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please contact us at http://ask.netcontrol2.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Rev.5.0, May 20, 2018