Net Control 2 Software -- Upgrade Rules
Each purchased or upgraded on a paid basis Net Control 2 Classroom or Net Control 2 Professional license includes 24 months of the free maintenance period. Each Net Control 2 SmallClass license includes 12 months of the free maintenance period.
Within the free maintenance period:
- You can upgrade the software to any future version of the same edition free of charge. The latest available update for your license you can always find in your customer area account on our website.
- Any issues or bugs found in the software can be fixed only within the free maintenance period (unfortunately, we are unable to modify an old code).
- Any paid edition upgrade (e.g. Net Control 2 SmallClass to Net Control 2 Classroom) is available only within the free maintenance period.
- Any upgrade that requires replacement of a registration key is available only within the free maintenance period.
- Free upgrades are available only within bounds of your free maintenance period. Unfortunately, we will not be able to process your free upgrade request after your maintenance period is ended, even if you were eligible for a free upgrade earlier but have not used this right within the free maintenance term.
- Registered users who have purchased or upgraded the software license on a paid basis not earlier than 4 years ago (after 11/29/19 ), are eligible for a special 50% upgrade discount. If you have purchased your license not earlier than 6 years ago ( 11/29/17 - 11/29/19 ), you are eligible for a special 30% upgrade discount.
- Any paid upgrade starts another free maintenance period.
- Any paid upgrade is available only within bounds of the same edition. If you need to upgrade the edition also (e.g. Net Control 2 SmallClass to Net Control 2 Classroom), the paid license upgrade should be performed first.
- Any edition upgrade (for example Net Control 2 Classroom to Net Control 2 Professional) is available for an additional cost as a positive difference between the cost of the original and upgraded editions, for the same (when available) or the nearest higher limit of the license available for the upgraded edition.
- The paid upgrade is available in the same (or lesser) computer limits as the initially purchased license. If you need to upgrade and expand your license, we will upgrade your license first (with the applicable discount) and will invoice for the extra computers that should be added to your license for the full cost.
- Within bounds of your existing edition and license, you can expand limits of your license (purchase additional computer licenses), if the original license was purchased not earlier than 6 years ago. In this case you just pay the cost of the additional computer licenses in actual prices on the moment of the expansion.
Jan 5, 2023